Summit Physical Therapy offers employment testing services utilizing the WorkSTEPS® program, which is designed to assist employers in complying with state and federal regulatory and quality assurance guidelines regarding pre-employment testing, on-the-job injury management, and worker’s compensation claims.
We have worked with many companies to help them meet their pre-employment and work testing needs. Our goal is that our clients receive quick, consistent results. We place customer service high on our priority list and we work hard to ensure all questions are answered promptly.
WorkSTEPS® is a program developed in 1984 to assist employers in complying with state and federal regulatory and quality assurance guidelines regarding pre-employment testing, on-the-job injury management and worker’s compensation claims. It was designed by physical therapists that specialize in industrial rehabilitation.
The WorkSTEPS® program has become a widely accepted system and has been extremely successful in regard to medical/legal intervention for industrial organizations. Summit Physical Therapy is a licensed provider of the WorkSTEPS® program.
The program enables employers to:
- • Pre-screen employees or potential employees who have cardiovascular and/or cumulative trauma disorders
- • Evaluate current employees to identify safe and appropriate job positions and identify potential areas for improvement
- • Identify legitimate work-related injuries and disqualify non-legitimate injuries
- • Expedite rehabilitation and post injury returns to work
- • Meet the standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)